Engr. Nahid Shahzad

Ticker

50/recent/ticker-posts

Benefits of Amaltas

BENEFITS OF AMALTAS (DRY PODS OF GOLDEN SHOWER TREE):


Amaltas is a herb which is very helpful when you are having problem of dry cough. It really works. It mostly happens with me when I get viral infection so dry cough remains for several days. This issue is resolved when I started to do gargles from Amaltas. It is very inexpensive and you can purchase it from your nearest shop. You just break it and put its small piece in the hot boiling water. When the colour of water becomes brown then you just need to put it in a cup and gargle it before going to bed. It relieves you a lot from dry cough. You can use it on regular basis.

When you find this blog useful for you then don't forget to subscribe my YouTube Channel named as Nahid Shahzad.👇

                 👉https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--KCKOehye6iYn6r9TAywA?sub_confirmation=1👈                                          Follow me on www.nahidshahzad.blogspot.com

Your comments and feedbacks are the strength of my blogs and YouTube Channel. 
💪Keep consistent in your comments and feedbacks😄😎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code