Engr. Nahid Shahzad

Ticker

50/recent/ticker-posts

David Copperfield By Charles Dickens

English Novel: 

David Copperfield 

By 
Charles Dickens




This novel is very heart wrenching because David Copperfield is a neglected boy. His father died six months before his birth. His mother and maid were very loving and caring but suddenly her mother got married with Mr. Murdstone. He made his life miserable. It is a long story but you will never be bored. As a matter of fact, you will be eager to read next chapter after finishing its chapters. My fans on YouTube asked me to translate this novel in urdu so I decided to do translation. For this purpose, I translated its each chapter in my separate YouTube videos.

Chapter No.1: I am Born


Chapter No.2: My Life Begins To Change


Chapter No.3: Everything Is Different


Chapter No.4: I fall into Disfavour and Shame 



Chapter No.5: My First Half Year At School 


Chapter No.6: MY HOLIDAYS


Chapter No.7: A BIRTHDAY I SHALL NEVER FORGET


Chapter No.8: I AM NEGLECTED 

Chapter No.9:I Begin Life On My Own and Don't Like It


Chapter No.10:I Make A Decision



Chapter No.11:I Run Away to My Aunt



Chapter No.12:I Make Another Beginning


Chapter No.13:I Start School, Visit A Humble Home, Someone Turns Up


Chapter No.14:I Say Good-Bye To My Childhood


Chapter No.15:I Choose A Profession

Chapter No.16: I Start School, Visit a Humble Home, Someone Turns Up



When you find this blog useful for you then don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel named  Nahid Shahzad.👇

                   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--KCKOehye6iYn6r9TAywA?sub_confirmation=1                             

                             Follow me on www.nahidshahzad.blogspot.com

Your comments and feedbacks are the strength of my blogs and YouTube Channel. 
                           💪Keep consistent in your comments and feedbacks😄😎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code