Engr. Nahid Shahzad

Ticker

50/recent/ticker-posts

Hooray Recruitment Agency-Lightening the Darkness of Unemployment

 

Hooray Recruitment Agency-Lightening the Darkness of Unemployment in UK



My husband and I both appreciate the light that Hooray Recruitment agency brings into our lives. Having just graduated from the university with a postgraduate degree, I've been applying to jobs all the time. It was my pleasure to reach out to Hooray recruitment for assistance in getting a job. Sophie Timony and Becca Marks are too cooperative in this regard. I was curious about working in the education sector. They told me about a Student Data Administrator position at an educational establishment, which is located near my house. I found the job responsibilities to be similar to those of my previous position. My confirmation prompted them to schedule an interview with the College.  Everything went well during the interview, and I was able to answer all the questions. Two days after the interview, Sophie Timony contacted me to announce that an educational establishment was interested in hiring me. My heart overflowed with joy. Finally, I got the job just as soon as I completed my degree in the UK, all thanks to Hooray. The overall experience I've had with the Hooray recruitment agency has been excellent. They are doing a great job for job seekers. Hooray is the right agency to connect with for the right guidance and support in the job hunt. Team Hooray Recruitment Agency hats off to you.👏✌


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code